agriculture Trusted and Audited Suppliers machinery seeder parts metal steel 9 tooth Sprocket seeder

agriculture  Trusted and Audited Suppliers machinery seeder parts metal steel 9 tooth Sprocket  seeder

With EPG manufacturer registered in a lot more than 70 international locations like The us , Europe , Japan and so on, it has associates between globe best enterprises, this kind of as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, and many others.

Overview

Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Identify:

OEM

Product Title:

Sprocket seeder

Material:

Metal

Application:

seeder elements

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

Dimensions:

10*ten*one.8cm

Bodyweight:

.55kg

Package:

Carton

Quality:

one hundred%tested

Supply time:

Within fifteen Days

Other Country:

CHINA

Packaging & Delivery

Guide Time
:
Amount(Bags) one – sixty sixty one – 600 >600
Est. Time(times) five 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

8 Several years+ Manufacturing Encounter

agriculture equipment seeder elements metallic steel 9 tooth Sprocket seeder

 

 

Applicable Industries Equipment Fix Stores,Farms
Issue New
Warranty 6 months
Variety Sprocket
Use seeder
Spot of Origin CHINA
Brand name Title PARUC
Item Identify Sprocket  seeder
Substance Metal
Application seeder elements
Certification ISO9001:2008
Dimension 10*ten*one.8cm
Weight .55kg
Deal Carton
Quality 100%tested
Shipping and delivery time In 15 Times

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q1:How your business usually transports goods to your nations?

This dilemma is mainly determined by the quantity of the products. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is small, they can be shipped by the transport company.

Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our order amount is identified in accordance to the packaging of the items. For example, if there are thirty situations in a single box, then 30 are the most affordable buy amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we want to receive the entire payment before they can be delivered if it is an get, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the agreement.

 

 

 

motor shaft coupling

As one of leading motor shaft coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer motor shaft coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of motor shaft coupling

Recent Posts